Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the guild members of DepraveD on Rohan Ahkma server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Changing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBrute

BadBrute

Job Changing Empty
PostSubject: Job Changing   Job Changing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:01 pm

As Carradine stated before, We need to focus on "ONE" character. Townbattles essentially.
I believe with the xp boost for 50% increase, we can level our characters 2 lvls a day at 35+.
We need to all try and achieve lvl 50 to fight in Town battle.
Most guilds have several lvl 50s and 60-70s and we wont stand much a chance if we are in the lvl 30 range.
At the moment a lvl 30 in major townbattle will most likely not help as much as you think it would unless the opposing guild is full of lvl 30s and not many 40s and like us which SGX, and Paradigm are not.
This would help us greatly if all try and achieve a higher lvl to provide support in Townbattles and overall expierence.
Back to top Go down
Friggin

Job Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Changing   Job Changing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 pm

i agree with what BB said whole heartedly. for me it will take a while since i won't be able to play as much as i would like to, especially come october when my volunteering starts up again. i've thought about botting but i'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over too well with you guys, and i've also considered paying for somebody to lvl up my char for me to be more useful in town battles. i'd like to be able to contribute more but i'm not quite sure of the best way to go about it. or maybe i should just keep on doing what i'm doing now.

also, would it be better for DepraveD to focus on my archer or my knight?
Back to top Go down
InThePooper

Job Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Changing   Job Changing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 pm

lol botting... i think you'd get kicked out of the guild if the leaders find out, also u'd be banned from the servers like all other botters... and if you pay some guys for levelling your char i'd be afraid that they raid ur stash or just bot with ur char and it'll get deleted... so if i were u i'd just play the normal way... i dont have time myself to level pretty much, i cant play the whole august because im at home and have no computer at which rohan is running so im not a great help in town battles either, although im just levelling one char... Wink
ya and my english sucks right now... maybe because im kinda drunk?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job Changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Changing   Job Changing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Changing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Public-
Jump to: