Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the guild members of DepraveD on Rohan Ahkma server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what you like and dont like with ur mates.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo

what you like and dont like with ur mates..... Empty
PostSubject: what you like and dont like with ur mates.....   what you like and dont like with ur mates..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 am

Maybe what i will say is not really important for some people, but i wanna say it anyway Razz
Strength of the guild : i think that our strength is the good harmony in guild. And the respect higher level have for lower one Smile that's great. i have been in another guild call KILLONSIGHT and the elder never help the lower one and only talk with higher level. when a low level ask something they never answer as if u didn't exist.

and i wanna thanks again some people specially, who have helped me a lot Dendryte, Carradine, Sanchan, Nic and ofc Samo .

Weakness: i think that the guild would be better if sometimes we organise some event among us. like going to kill some other players, or dueling in colisseum ( team vs team B...Team A and B got 4 or 5 ppl. and each win give 1 point to a team. the winning team win an item offered by guild or crones{need to think out something})
But thats my idea....and thats all i wanna say Smile
cheers Neo
Back to top Go down
Carradine

Carradine

PostSubject: Re: what you like and dont like with ur mates.....   what you like and dont like with ur mates..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 am

it is nice what you wrote.

and it is a great sugestion. we need to know what we can do we our skills. I am not a fan to pk, but in colisuem i agree.

and tank you for your thanks.

we always must have in mind we didn't begin on lvl 50 or higher. all begun on lvl 1 and as a guild member I must help all, cause all are my friends.

I can say another weakness, but some ppl will not like. so if someone don't like it I am saying sorry.

I think we play to have fun, but to get someting we must be focused on one thing. I have some alts, one of them is in guild(Mikael) but I don't play with him so much, cause I am focused on my Warlock. I know, it is rly funny we have many alts and see how the other chars works and maybe change to a better char, but we must be focused on one, cause on war town we only can log with one char.

I am sorry again, if I let someone upset cause of my words.
Back to top Go down
BadBrute

BadBrute

PostSubject: Re: what you like and dont like with ur mates.....   what you like and dont like with ur mates..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Well Carra, I am offended

Actually Im not, I dont know how that could offend anyone. And yes we need to focus on just one character. I made a healer so I could help other ppl level, But im strictly keeping him at lvl 30 for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you like and dont like with ur mates.....   what you like and dont like with ur mates..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you like and dont like with ur mates.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Public-
Jump to: