Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the guild members of DepraveD on Rohan Ahkma server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LVLing UP Contest

Go down 
+2
AssBurn
Connovar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Connovar

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: LVLing UP Contest   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:47 pm

I'm looking for ideas for a leveling up contest. Also need some simple prize ideas.
Lets see if we can come up with something fun for everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AssBurn

AssBurn

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: contest !!!!   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 pm

as far as a contest for lvling goes ,how about something along the lines of your next set of armor and weapon given from guild treasury if you win. and the contest being something like:
1.first one to get 10 lvls in 2 days....starting from lvl 15-30

or

2. first one to get 10 lvls in 4 days starting from lvl 30-50 ( because getting lvls at higher lvl bit harder than at lower lvl) .

a. have to state your starting lvl when u begin the contest ....example :

player x at lvl 19 will reach lvl 29 in 2 days or player x at lvl 35 will reach lvl 45 in 4 days.....

also is this for grinding parties or solo lvling..or combination of anyway u can get it done/

there that should get some ideas from others rolling in to set-up some ground rules for the contest....sounds like fun !!!

sunny affraid sunny
Back to top Go down
Friggin

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVLing UP Contest   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 am

i think it's a good idea to get our members involved within the clan more, but for me a lvl up contest wouldn't be something i would bother with. i work full time and i don't play every day because i have other plans some nights of the week so i'm at a serious disadvantage compared to other members with a lot of time on their hands. i think maybe having a weekly/monthly draw or something where some member gets a weapon or piece of armor of their choice from guild treasury (that they can use or of a lvl within reason to refine) or maybe even a little cash, but to be able to enter the draw each member has to put a certain amount of crones into the guild treasury. another idea might be a screenshot contest of some sort. since there's no way i'd gain 10 levels in 2 days or even 4 days i wanted to at least put forth some other options instead of just complaining Smile
Back to top Go down
DenDryte

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVLing UP Contest   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 am

Great idea samo

I like splitting it up so everyone has a chance. Something like this:

1. lvl 15-25

Human, Dekans, Dhans, Mages, Archers

2. lvl 15-25

Elfs

3. lvl 15-25

Human, Dekans, Dhans, Mages, Archers

4. lvl 15-25

Elfs

Screenshots can be taken of the guild listing before the event and after. Anyone who wants to enter can just reply to the announcement. Also, records of will need to be taken of anyone entering the guild.

YOU CAN WIN affraid

500K and a new set of Graham for each 1-4

The graham can be taylored to what you like (PD or MD)

What do you think?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LordWolf

LordWolf

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: Evtent   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:57 am

I think an in Guild event is a great idea Smile

Another Idea for an event is Hide & Seek event.
Example: Samo Hides an alt (with no friends list) somewhere anyone can find him (Not with High Lv Mobs tho. Yet LOL)
1st to find him and open trade gets prize.
Event can then be repeated for next round. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadBrute

BadBrute

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVLing UP Contest   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm

LordWolf wrote:
I think an in Guild event is a great idea Smile

Another Idea for an event is Hide & Seek event.
Example: Samo Hides an alt (with no friends list) somewhere anyone can find him (Not with High Lv Mobs tho. Yet LOL)
1st to find him and open trade gets prize.
Event can then be repeated for next round. Very Happy
I agree with Wolf, but he would have to tell us the region or the event would be extremely boring and long.
Hide and Seek events were done in MU Alot.

Or a guild event we could do is a word scramble, in which a word is scrambled something related to rohan and the first to PM the answer wins a prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LVLing UP Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVLing UP Contest   LVLing UP Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVLing UP Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Public-
Jump to: